Thousands protest Trump's immigration policy on 'A Day without Immigrants', an enterprising chiropractor patents labia glue as tampon alternative, Norman Rockwell paintings might be subliminal erotica, frozen hair selfies are sweeping the Yukon, a photographer captures New York Times covers, and Mike picks up a new habit.
- Trump's vast internet empire includes 3,643 websites - ranging from TrumpFraud.org to TrumpScam.com - Feb. 20, 2017
- FACT CHECK: Did Trump Golf Six Times After Complaining About Obama's Golfing Habits?
- Trump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month – almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year | The Independent
- Open Immigration and Child Labor
- A Chiropractor Says Labia Glue is Better Than Tampons | Teen Vogue
- Memes Meme: REMEMBER SON DON'T GROW UPTO BEA LIBERAL DIPSHIT ANDYO TO FIND OUT HOWWEUSETEARGAS | me.me
- A New Norman Rockwell Biography Explores His Darker Side - WSJ
- Hair Freezing Contest Is Hottest Thing In The Yukon Right Now | The Huffington Post
- Eye Candy: The Rise of the Image: Every NY Times Front Page Since 1852 in Under a Minute | Colossal