Sean Spicer fails at Twitter, porn star gives up adult filmmaking to become a pastor, flag desecration laws are unconstitutional, theater refuses to show 'Beauty and the Beast' over alleged 'gay moment', and Jimenez Lai draws cartoon buildings in section.
- Trump Supporters Get Mad Because They Think The Man in the High Castle's 'Resistance Radio' Is Real
- Sean Spicer tweets Trump was confirmed as HUD secretary | New York Post
- Jeff Sessions’s denials of contact with Russians are falling apart quickly - The Washington Post
- GOP Hill leaders back away from Trump on wiretap allegations - CNNPolitics.com
- Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show"
- Former Porn Star Finds Jesus, Abandons Adult Filmmaking — and There’s More… – Faithwire
- Stupid shit my friends post: Flag desecration laws
- Alabama theater shuns 'Beauty' movie over gay character - CNN.com
- Bureau Spectacular shows fantastical architectural models at SFMOMA