Team Trump issues a flawed St. Patrick's Day hat, a new Texas bill seeks to curb men's superfluous emissions, the US Army doesn't work for the 'brother of ISIS' anymore, the Jawzrsize promises to strengthen your jawline, and Rachel Sussman takes kintsugi to the streets of New York.
- FACT CHECK: Is Sean Spicer Wearing Mismatched Shoes?
- Trump St. Patrick’s Day Hats Disappear After Shamrock Mix-Up - The New York Times
- New Texas bill takes aim at men's masturbation habits - San Antonio Express-News
- Using Air Quotes, White House Walks Back ‘Wiretap’ Talk - The New York Times
- JP MOORE (REAL) on Twitter: "ISIS beware. We don't work for your brother anymore. https://t.co/lgJnEJRbNQ"
- This Kickstarter Will Get You In Shape For Festival Season · Stoney Roads
- Street Kintsugi: Artist Rachel Sussman Repairs the Roads with Gold | Colossal