Sean Spicer explores Godwin’s law, United Airlines unveils its new ‘Hunger Games’ fare class, a missing Oxford comma may cost Oakhurst Dairy $10M, Cleveland releases ‘asteroid field’ of 1.5M helium balloons, and a German computer repair technician pushes the boundaries of consent.
- Did President Trump Profit from the U.S. Missile Strike Against Syria?
- Sean Spicer: Hitler "Didn't Even Sink to Using Chemical Weapons" | Mother Jones
- Sean Spicer Calls Concentration Camps 'Holocaust Centers'
- Spicer says he let Trump down with comments comparing Assad and Hitler | World | Reuters
- A Man Was Dragged Off A United Plane After The Airline Overbooked The Flight
- Is the United Airlines man being smeared in the media even the right David Dao? It shouldn't matter | The Independent
- Missing Oxford comma changes court ruling - Tucson News Now
- That Time Cleveland Released 1.5 Million Balloons and Chaos Ensued
- Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia