Richard Spencer has a rough time at the gym, Trump's alleged ties to Russia are compared and contrasted against Obama's purported ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, a demolition crew accidentally tears down the wrong building, Mike pushes his friend off a ledge, and Edoardo Tresoldi builds a pavillion out of wire.
- The Latest: Trump says 'major help from God' need to win - 5/13/2017 10:50:14 AM | Newser
- Trump's iPhone has one app: Twitter - Axios
- Donald Trump thinks exercise will kill you - Vox
- Trump Team Stands by Budget's $2 Trillion Math Error - NBC News
- An Expansive Pavilion of Architectural Elements Constructed from Wire Mesh by Edoardo Tresoldi | Colossal
- White Nationalist Richard Spencer's Gym Terminated His Membership After A Woman Called Him A Neo-Nazi
- Watch a Mortified Demolition Crew Accidentally Tear Down the Wrong Building