Spicer defends ‘covfefe’ tweet, Portland burrito cart closes after owners are accused of cultural appropriation, Joshua Feuerstein is triggered by rainbow fries, Arizona man wears colander on head for driver’s license photo, and Mike contemplates getting an Everett Ruess tattoo.
- Sean Spicer admits that Donald Trump’s tweets are “official statements” - Salon.com
- Fox host to Trump: ‘Fake news media’ isn’t the issue, it’s you | TheHill
- Inside Trump’s climate decision: After fiery debate, he ‘stayed where he’s always been’ - The Washington Post
- DC bar to offer free drinks for every Trump tweet during Comey testimony | TheHill
- Portland Burrito Cart Closes After Owners Are Accused Of Cultural Appropriation | HuffPost
- Dusty Smith on Twitter: "These two posts were literally 10 minutes apart. https://t.co/o2cKYlN1Jr"
- Success (and trouble) for Arizona Pastafarian’s ID Photo « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Everett Ruess - Wikipedia
- Blockprint Image Gallery – Everett Ruess™