The New York Times catalogues all of Trump’s lies, a deluded “breatharian” couple claims to survive without food, Mark Whelan posts an All Lives Matter meme (some conditions apply), 7 percent of Americans think brown cows make chocolate milk, and Mexico City combats sexual violence on the metro with an artisanal “penis seat”.
- President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times
- Trump-rested Development - YouTube
- ‘Breatharian’ couple survives on ‘the universe’s energy’ instead of food | New York Post
- A couple claimed they learned to live without food, and news outlets ate it up - Jun. 21, 2017
- Stupid Shit: Mark Whelan updated his cover photo.
- Report: 7 Percent of Americans Think Brown Cows Make Chocolate Milk
- Mexico City metro's 'penis seat' sparks debate - BBC News