Donald Trump Jr. and Chipotle are on the ropes, R. Kelly starts a sex cult, Mike contemplates the origins of the universe, slime-filled eel truck overturns on U.S. 101 in Oregon, and Marta Minujín builds a replica of the Parthenon out of banned books.
- Finally, a Poll Trump Will Like: Clinton Is Even More Unpopular - Bloomberg
- Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "HillaryClinton can illegally get the questions to the Debate & delete 33,000 emails but my son Don is being scorned by the Fake News Media?"
- Only 45% of Trump voters believe Don Jr. met with the Russians, after Junior admitted it - AMERICAblog News
- U.S. Secret Service rejects suggestion it vetted Trump son's meeting
- Truck full of eels overturns on U.S. 101, dousing sedan with slithering sea creatures | OregonLive.com
- Parents Told Police Their Daughter Is Being Held Against Her Will In R. Kelly’s “Cult”
- Wall Street battling over Chipotle after plunge on norovirus report
- "Parthenon of Books" Constructed from 100,000 Banned Books Rises at Nazi Book Burning Site in Germany | ArchDaily