Pence gets in trouble for conducting publics business with his personal AOL account, PwC botches the Oscars finale, an image depicting 'the future that liberals want' goes viral, a disgruntled Texas family writes an honest obituary, Mike eulogizes his father, and a fastidious sculptor carves the growth rings out of trees.
- Pence used personal email for state business — and was hacked
- Melania Trump calls on the ‘gift of nature’ to heal sick children
- DeVos called HBCUs ‘pioneers’ of ‘school choice.’ It didn’t go over well.
- The Dirty Secret Behind the Jeff Sessions Mess | Vanity Fair
- Why Typography Matters — Especially At The Oscars
- Justin Scott on Twitter: "Bad font double-whammy https://t.co/ud62JGblBv"
- The future liberals want is now a fierce meme
- Obit proves family couldn’t be happier their ‘evil’ relative is dead | New York Post
- VERY clever - removes the growth rings to reveal the original sapling