Mike experiences a zipper malfunction at a baptism, Phone Romeos in India look for love via wrong numbers, Pat Robertson resents at-will employment, Spiders could theoretically eat every human on Earth in one year, and David Neevel creates a Trump tweet-burning robot.
- Trump: Did Clinton 'ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate?' | TheHill
- Did the Trump Administration Remove LBGT Categories from the 2020 Census?
- Trump Jr’s College Classmate Shares SHOCKING Story About What Father & Son Are Really Like – New Century Times
- 'We don't make mistakes' Trump says, right before making mistake | Newshub
- India’s ‘Phone Romeos’ Look for Ms. Right via Wrong Numbers - The New York Times
- (751) If I can't speak my mind, this isn't America anymore. -Phil Robertson | Duck Dynasty | Pinterest
- Spiders could theoretically eat every human on Earth in one year - The Washington Post
- Donate to Mike's Soylent fund!
- Meet David Neevel, creator of the robot that burns Trump tweets.